Sunday, April 3, 2011

I JUST GOT AN AWARD ^_^

^ Yes that. Woah, right?
SO, I gots ze award from Maryam at A Different Girl.
Here's my award:



YAY :D

Okay, so there are rules too:
1. Thank the person. 
2. Share seven facts about you.  
3. Tag few people and let them know about this.

Okay so first: THANK YOUU MARYAM I TOTALLY <3 YOU FOR THIS! :D

Second. Um. Here goes:

1. I'm really tall. For a girl living here, that is. Five foot nine. 

2. I crack up at the randomest of things. If I find something funny, I'll laugh about it like an absolute madwoman for inappropriate amounts of time until people start to get annoyed.

3. I LOVE food. I think food is the best thing that ever happened to us, like ever.

4. That's another thing I do. I like putting on different accents and behaving weirdly, for no good reason.
I can do bimbo.
I can do maila.
I can do English-lady-having-a-cup-of-tea.
Yes.

5. I'm a fantasy-freak. My favourite is The Lord Of The Rings, which is like the best fantastical series conceived EVAR.

6. I procrastinate. A LOT.

7. I don't talk to my dad much these days. Which is weird. Considering we live in the same house and all.
OH who am I kidding. I live in my room :p


Okay so that's done. Now I shalls tags a few peeple. (I'm giving you this BTW. The award. :/)
OH and since I really don't get the concept of bloggers being stylish unless you've, well, seen them, I am going to award the following with zhis:


Lioness Without A Pride at Bespectacled Views

You guys totally don't have to do anything according to the rules. Just accept the award, I imagine this tagging and fact business can get a little tedious. (I went through with it since it was my first award EVAR. Okay I should shut up.)

Later.

7 comments:

  1. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH :D:D:D
    MY FIRST AWARD. YAAAYY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! Makes me think of Dan Radcliffe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dear thats great congratzzzzzzzzz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the award..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw. Thank you ^.^ I didn't expect my blog to receive any awards, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU DESERVED THE AWARD, hon.
    And wow, YOU are tall but thats pretty cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Furva: AWESOME feeling right? you're very welcome ^^

    @LWAP: Haha radd. And you're welcomee :D

    @Noor-ul-ain and Hamza: Thank you :)

    @Zy: I WANTED to give our blog an award. I really like it :D

    @Maryam: Aww thanks :D and yeah I love being talll :D

    ReplyDelete