Thursday, September 15, 2011

burka woman with your sexy feet


So I discovered this buried in my USB today. It's apparent;y vairy old. 

I have no idea what this means. 

I also have no idea about the mental state I was in when I wrote this.

It might have something to do with the fact that I used to be scared of women in burkas when I was little.

-__-


HIYAAAAAAAA the woman in the black burqa said. Hiyaaaa she said and I saw her flying towards me footfirst. I screamed IT’S A FLYING KICK and I jumped out of the way. She hit the ground rolled over and immediately got back up. I looked at her over my shoulder my eyes all wide and breathing like a fishy and she’s coming towards me and I run and I look back over my shoulder and I run and then she’s closer and I run faster and noo she’s gaining on me no

You want to know the ending don’t you.


You know you do.




7 comments:

  1. YES YES YES! Did the Niqabi ninja catch you? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO I DO I DOOOOO
    i remind myself of kel. :p
    You was awesome when you was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL
    imagining this is difficult.. you seem like a brave girl :P

    aJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh That is wired . Don't know what would have happened next .By the way ,cute post .

    Follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved the way all these arabic women in burqas walked , back in Abu Dhabi, (they just walked so tall and, well, coolly)

    ReplyDelete