Saturday, February 26, 2011

I don't like her though.

I was singing Katy Perry in school today.

WE CAN DANCE UNTIL WE DIE
YOU AND I
WILL BE YOUNG FOREVERRR

People looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at them as if THEY were crazy.
I don't give a shit yo.
Then I walked to the canteen and got myself some Milo. Cus I wanted to. Yeah. 

It was weird, today. I felt like I was in a dream. It was like there was some sort of invisible barrier between me and everyone else, and that the air inside was denser, heavier. And that made me feel like I was trudging through water, speaking through waves of hot treacle.

I played three sets of table tennis today. I lost them all. I don't usually win. It's weird how sports challenged I am. It was nothing out of the ordinary though.

So I just plonked a book onto my head and walked off, perfectly poised. Perfectly in balance. 

But then we had math and I was staring at the calculus problems like a moron. They were staring back. Mockingly. So I felt my brilliant Colgate smile slowly sliding off my face the way a jelly doughnut would after it went splat on someone's windscreen.

Then I felt sad. I felt like my insides were a raging tempest. So I went to the common room and hung from the back of a sofa. Then I let out a squeal. Then a scream. Then I walked back out.

I like chocolate too.


No comments:

Post a Comment